KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Location: Downers Grove, Illinois 60515
Supports Quality Systems and Customer Satisfaction to enhance and facilitate the company's commitment to Quality. Facilitates the flow of information to internal & external customers. Maintains the Salesforce Supplier Documentation and obtains documentation for customer requests, interprets requests and inbox data for required process required. Information gathered and generated must be approved and current against company approved documents and procedures. Must be able to work well with internal company personnel and suppliers, and have excellent attention to detail and organization.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Support company defined good records and documentation management, storage and distribution for Industry, customer and chemical specific documents.
• Maintain the supplier documentation and company specification libraries by, uploading new documents, updating expiring documents, per reporting and tagging per established SOP
• Monitoring the Quality Documentation inbox for collection of new documents as well as document requests from customers
• Contacts suppliers and procurement partners to request product documents
• Support Quality Survey Coordinators as required with supporting documentation
• Builds Customer & Supplier Loyalty Ensures customer perspective is a driving force behind decisions and activities. Identifies service issues. Enforces customer-focused practices. Takes responsibility for customer and supplier satisfaction and loyalty.
• Strategic Agility Demonstrates eagerness and ability to learn quickly and leverages a flexible mindset in response to shifting dynamics, adversity and/or change. Continually pushes themselves and their teams to learn, to generate new ideas, and to take needed risks to position company favorably in the marketplace. Proactively and quickly makes sense of complex issues, responding effectively to complex and ambiguous situations, communicating complicated information simply.
• Compliance Oriented Follows standard requirements at all times for document and records control regarding corporate, local and non-company documents and records.
Motivators/Attributes Essential for Role Success:
1. Detail Oriented and well organized
2. Ability to manage multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
3. Ability to promote and work within a Team environment