UX Designer - Senior
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Senior Product Designer
• Participate in design sprints, design workshops, and design thinking exercises to produce and refine ideas for solving some of the business’s most complex challenges.
• Contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the product and business teams.
• Design task flows and user interfaces that are simple, intuitive, and elegant.
• Provide and solicit feedback from other designers to continuously improve product quality and consistency.
• Partner with researchers on the Product Design team as well as Product Managers and Developers to oversee the user experience from concept through launch.
• Encourage and uphold high standards for our product experiences.
• Serve as an evangelist for good design within our organization as well as in the broader design community.
• Ability to articulate ideas and effectively communicate them to others
• Experience working as part of a collaborative, fast-paced design team
• Experience designing digital tools, applications, or software
• Understanding of the Salesforce ecosystem, its capabilities, components, and design conventions
• An online portfolio of work demonstrating strong interaction design and prototyping skills
• 7+ years of application design experience, with at least 3 years of experience designing for Salesforce applications
• 7+ years of visual design experience
• 7+ years of interaction design experience
• 7+ years of experience with product design software (mastery of Sketch strongly preferred)
• Understanding of and passion for human-centered design and its application
• Understanding of atomic design principles and their application
• Experience working with design systems
• Entry-level understanding of HTML/CSS