Job Posting Title: Process Analyst: I (Junior)
Dublin, OH 43016
- The process analyst evaluates and assesses various processes and composes specifics plans to use that analysis to improve business performance.
- These analysts gather necessary information, perform data analysis, and maintain data and analyses for future use in financial planning.
- A process analyst must excel in strategic thinking, financial analysis, strategy development, and decision making.
The process analyst will:
- Determine, implement, and evaluate business metrics to meet ongoing organizational or customer information needs.
- Analyze and report on complex data to meet customer needs.
- Communicate complex data in comprehensible ways.
- Identify user needs from user requests and develop strategies by which to meet those needs.
- Critically evaluate information from multiple sources and clearly indicate quality of final analysis.
- Would like someone familiar with AP/AR/Finance, but not necessary
Proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, OneNote, Outlook - SAP a plus
Responsibilities, but not limited to; documenting processes, high level problem solving and process optimization, assisting Business Process Experts and FSS team in current projects, ability to work remotely and independently, quick learner