IT Infrastructure Engineer (End Point) - Intermediate
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
• Strong technical ability and capacity to quickly learn new concepts and technology platforms
• Strong IT documentation skills geared towards other IT staff members, including L1 Technical Support and up
• Familiarity with authoring Knowledge articles in ServiceNow (SNOW) Knowledge Management (or other module highly valuable
• Excellent interpersonal communications skills, both written and verbal
• Strong capability for time management and multitasking
Nice to have:
• Familiarity/Experience with PC Active Directory domain migration/consolidation/integrations
• Experience with MacOS
• Familiarity with client/systems management tools such as:
o Group Policy (GPO)
o Systems Management platforms: SCCM, Altiris/SMP, LANDesk/Ivanti, etc.