User Experience Designer II
Intake Session Form - Allegis CLS –
User Experience Designer II – REQ ID #17424-1
Tell us about your department:
The Health Squad is looking for a UX Designer to design transformative mobile and cross-platform experiences that help empower people to lead independent, healthier lives.
The Link App provides Caregivers peace of mind and allows Seniors to stay healthy and independent longer.
GreatCall Link keeps caregivers informed about the health and safety of senior family members that have a GreatCall device. It keeps them up-to-date about their loved ones – helping them stay healthy, safe and independent.
Position Summary/Job Description:
- Help to define the vision for health and wellness products and services
- Be a key contributor to the product development process including market research, competitive analysis, journey-mapping, wireframing, prototyping and usability testing
- Work with internal and external partner teams to align underlying technologies
- Analyze the success of your solutions and iterate quickly on new ideas
- Keep up with the rapidly evolving field of health and wellness user experience and consistently bring new ideas to the team
What are the top five skills and number of years of experience required to perform this job?
- 5-7 years of design experience - 2 year minimum of in-house (non-agency) design experience
- Proven ability to formally present and articulate ideas effectively.
- Current online portfolio with case studies or customer centric narratives.
- End to end design process experience research – ship.
- Strong IA background with experience in process flows
- Experience in the Health Care Industry
- Native Mobile Application Experience
- Self-starter who remains current with mobile trends, usability and standards along with the tools and techniques for online experience development.
Prescreening Questions: Must be submitted on resume, no exceptions!
- Do you have any Case Studies or Presentations that show us your process in solving customer problems?
Interview Process Overview:
1st Round: 45 Min Phone Screen with HM
2nd Round: 4 Hour Teams Interview
- Portfolio Review
- Whiteboarding Exercise
- UX Deep Dive
- Meet with Product Management