Digital Content Strategist
DIGITAL CONTENT STRATEGIST
We are looking for a motivated and creative individual to join our Marketing Team! The Digital Content Strategist will be responsible for driving digital strategy for the organization. We are seeking an experienced, self-driven candidate with a comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing realm, who can plan, develop, and manage the organization’s digital marketing strategies. The ideal candidate is an innovator and progressive thinker who can deliver high-impact performance marketing programs to help leverage KellyMitchell as an industry leader.
At KellyMitchell, our culture is world class. We’re movers and shakers, we don’t mind a bit of friendly competition, and we reward hard work with unlimited potential for growth. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company known for innovative solutions and unsurpassed customer service. We're passionate about helping companies solve their biggest IT staffing obstacles. As a women-owned business serving Fortune 500 companies on a national scale, we're poised to deliver expert help and excellent value at a moment's notice.
- Develop and implement results-oriented digital marketing strategies that maximize return-on-investment as it relates to various business units within the organization;
- Analyze and report results that track and measure key account metrics and KPI’s such as lead generation, conversion rates, impressions, cost per click, etc. to help drive strategic decision-making across channels and communication efforts.
- Proactively stay abreast of industry trends and sales and delivery initiatives, to be able to provide technology-driven solutions, such as site-optimization, third-party platforms, and more.
- Produces or procures content for various online outlets such as website, blog, social media, sales collateral, and more; ability to write on behalf of the organization to a variety of target audiences.
- Edit and manage content of existing creative library as needed (sales presentations, sales slicks, case studies, client correspondence, internal messaging, etc.) while maintaining established brand cohesiveness.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Journalism (or equivalent related field)
- 5-7 years of professional experience in a digital marketing role; technical and/or staffing industry experience is preferred.
- Experience with a variety of data analytics and reporting tools
- Experience with social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook)
- Ability to write content that reflects a variety of brand voices;
- Great attitude, positive energy, passion, and desire to be successful
- Ability to work both independently and on a team
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills