• Provide ongoing technical and organizational support coordinating international forums, collecting feedback, and facilitating collaboration.
• PhD in Plant Breeding, Genetics, Data Science or related field with 1-2 years’ experience; or a Master’s Degree with 2-5 years’ experience
• Strong knowledge in programming and statistics skills in R or Python
• Strong knowledge in plant breeding and genetics, molecular breeding, and understand hybrid crop breeding process and field experimental design
• Strong knowledge in Oracle database and database programming skills in retrieving data using SQL queries
• Strong project management and organizational skills, and proven ability to meet deadlines
• Ability to work collaboratively in interdisciplinary teams and ability to work independently within a multidisciplinary matrix teams with people from diverse backgrounds
• Ability to creatively consider novel applications of new or existing technologies to the improvement of the commercial pipeline.
• Highly effective written and oral communication skills
• Excellent knowledge in Corn or other hybrid corps breeding and genetics, molecular breeding
• Knowledge and experience in agricultural database management and programming skills in, R, R shiny, Python, SQL and Spotfire visualizations highly desired