Sr Project Manager
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
1). MS Projects experience required
2). Reporting experience required
3). Implemenation, Instrumentation and validation preferred
4). Preferred industries include: pharma, med devices, quality systems FDA regulated environments
5). PMP certification preferred
• Develops work plans, updates project plans, captures baseline plan
• Maintains guidance materials and communication materials for broad PM dissemination
• Manage centralized PMO project site including regular release and communication of improved guidance materials
• Reviews project plans for data accuracy and integrity
• Leads working sessions in support of PMO work streams
• Leads change, acting as change agent use skills and expertise to inspire a shared purpose of intent, drive project awareness, communications, and training, while ensuring effective acceptance of operational improvements.
• Partners with internal customers (i.e. Leadership, functional project managers, stakeholders etc) to strengthen and support strategic portfolio and operational project management practices
• Ensures portfolio level project management effectiveness through institution of: common process, effective system utilization, accurate data aggregation, and valuable reporting and dashboards
• Utilizes sound project management and data/system expertise to support departmental and broader Takeda process improvement goals, with a focus on Single Source of Truth and operational effectiveness.
• Key contributor of project management discipline to guide, govern, plan and execute for project success
• Leads and contributes to projects, work streams and initiatives
• Independently resolves issues and creates mitigation plan in order to drive to resolution.
• Serves as customer interface at portfolio level driving accuracy and consistency to data
• Active contributor of work streams to define standards, processes, and tool sets that broaden and mature the project management discipline
• Interfaces and develops trusted partnerships with internal project managers and members of the business excellence team
• Trains and supports the complex project timelines and other project level information updates in coordination with other project managers and project team members
• Proactively updates information for key project activities, goals and strategy on the team website
• Performs analysis of goal tracking and root cause assessment
• Facilitate and drive work sessions; leveraging flexible toolkit of techniques, with the ability to adapt approach to the needs of the project/audience
• Collaborates with other members of project management to implement new processes to better support project teams and the broader organization.
EDUCATION, BEHAVIOURAL COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced degree preferred
• Minimum 5 years industry experience
• Advanced PM skills and understanding of drug development
• PMP Certification Preferred
• Business acumen and ability to interact effectively with all levels organizationally.
• Demonstrated ability to facilitate a team and coordinate resources.
• Excellent time management, organization, and planning skills
• Strong business analysis skills, proven meeting facilitation and documentation skills.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to share information effectively
• Builds strong productive relationships with key partners
• Advanced expertise with project management related software and tools (MS Project, Sharepoint a must)
• None required
• Routine demands of an office-based environment.
• None required