Business Analyst - Entry
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
AE Project Coordinator
- 2 to 4 years of experience with specific job skill.
- These resources will assist with the analysis of business processes that will contribute to the design and development of new solutions.
- The resource will work along side functional, industry, and technical specialists to assist with the development, implementation and integration of innovative solutions including methods, techniques, tools, change management, and training.
- This individual is responsible for assisting all engineering department personnel in areas needed for project support and general team support.
- Projects are varied in size and scope, so a degree of agility and creativity is needed in determining how to apply our general guidelines, processes, and practices to each situation.
- This position will assist with many aspects of engineering project purchasing, part management, resource management, lab management, and office management.
- Including but not limited to the following: Office moves, cubicle alterations, project bid package and drawing reproduction/assembly, Excel spreadsheet data entry, project documentation distribution, machine shipping, maintenance scheduling, managing team equipment resources (vehicles, plotters, lab access, miscellaneous material pickup and deliveries.
- This individual is also responsible for assisting with ordering supplies and services to support the engineering team and projects including expense reports, orders in Ariba &/or SAP.
- This person is creative and desires to deliver solutions that optimize while being genuine about caring to exceed expectations.