Accountant Level III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
Job Title: Accountant Level III
• Prepare monthly/daily journal entries with supporting schedules and worksheets for assigned cash accounts.
• Reconcile all cash accounts.
• Run SAP, and other reports as needed to fill information requests.
• Researches, analyzes and explains variances on cash accounts.
• Prepares entries, variances, and additional analysis for cash accounting.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting required will not consider equivalent experience
• Minimum of two years of accounting experience. Cash Accounting preferable and bank reconciliations.
• Proficient working knowledge of personal computers, terminal operations and spreadsheet software.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong communication skills both oral and written.
• Professional attitude and appearance.