Project Coordinator III
KellyMitchell matches the best IT and business talent with premier organizations nationwide. Our clients, ranging from Fortune 500 corporations to rapidly growing high-tech companies, are exceptionally served by our 1500+ IT and business consultants. Our industry is growing rapidly, and now is a great time to launch your career with the KellyMitchell team.
At least 5 years relevant experience required.
- Support Project Manager by maintaining document control and tracking project activities within project timelines.
- Responsibilities include:
- Gather all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings
- Work with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments
- Assist Project Manager with development of a comprehensive project workflow process for project
- Monitor and modify project schedule as assigned
- Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication
- Assist project team and team lead in strategic meetings, and follow up with meeting notes and actions
- Schedule project follow up meetings as needed
- Develop and publish communications to project stakeholders
- Develop and review project status reports
- Special projects as assigned.
- Assist Finance with the completion of deliverables.
Siterra User a Plus
• Ability to read and interpret contracts a plus
• Excel Advanced User a requirement
• Must be highly organized and good communicator